Free location rental profile setup
Create Location Profile Pages That Get Results!
Information on this page is for registered users who are creating a FREE online profile with no photos.
NOTE: When creating your online location rental profile on FilmLocationsWanted.com, keep in mind to get the best out of your online listing it is recommended that you add photos. Listings with photos not only get more views and inquiries, your location photos may also be featured within our web site, go out in our film community announcements, included in our marketing venues and on the home page. (To add photos please see our inexpensive listing with photos packages.)
If you have signed up for a FREE profile package with no photos: Set Up Instructions:
Your location profile shows up as soon as you submit. It is reviewed and activated once approved. (NOTE: Only locations with photos and complete details will be sent out in our announcements and advertised throughout the site.)
HOW TO SET UP YOUR FREE LOCATION PROFILE
- Be sure you are logged in: To insure that you are logged in, the user name you created when you registered will appear at the top right of the web site along with a link to your dashboard where you can manage your listing once you have set it up.
- When you are ready to create your FREE location profile, click on the link, “List Your Location Rental” at the top of the page.
- Once on the listing page, select the category for your property
- Next select the option free listing. (NOTE: Free listing requires you to renew each month at no charge. Please add FilmLocationWanted to your safe list to insure you get the auto renew email to keep your listing active.)
- Click continue and you will be presented with a page allowing you to add the details of your property.
- When adding the details of your property be sure to include as much information about your location offering as possible while keeping in mind location scouts may be seeking one room, to an entire business or home. They may be interested in shooting the interior and or exterior, so it is suggested that your description be as detailed as possible in order to provide production personnel with everything they need to know in order to determine if your property will fit their needs. You can NEVER put too much information- the more details the better. Listings with little or no details will not be accepted.
- Once your details are completed you will click the continue button to be presented with the next page displaying the message “Your Listing Has Been Submitted”.
- If you have any questions, need assistance with setup, contact us. We will be happy to help in any way to make sure your listing is the best it can be.
- FilmLocationsWanted.com does not endorse any production company, it is the sole responsibility of the property location owner to engage all inquiries and negotiate the rates directly with the company who inquires about your property as a result of your online listing. We do not collect any commissions or fees.