: (813) 455-7596
: USA, Florida, Tampa, Hillsborough
1. I'm a furnished, 1-level, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3,100 square foot, contemporary home. I'm situated in an upscale, newer community of pretty homes with manicured lawns, paved, mature tree-lined streets with street lighting.
2. I have these features to make your next film look good:
a) Vaulted ceiling in the family room;
b) Wood burning fireplace;
c) Ceiling fans in each room;
d) Heated in-ground pool with removable child safety fence;
e) Screened enclosure over the pool & rear covered patio;
d) Tile, cement and carpet floor covering throughout;
e) Central heat & air;
f) Open kitchen with pantry;
g) Irrigation system;
h) Double sliding glass patio doors exit to the pool area from the kitchen, living room & master bedroom;
i) Wired for cable TV, fax, internet & phone;
j) Master bath suite has a large walk-in closet with a professionally built-in shelving system;
k) Laundry room with washer & dryer;
l) 2-car attached, finished garage with aluminum roll-up door & remote opener;
m) Lovely, professional landscaping;
n) Fenced rear & side yards.
3. I'm located in the Carrollwood Village community of Tampa - west of Dale Mabry, south of Erhlich, north of Fletcher. I'm just 10 minutes from the I-275 & I-4 expressways. And only 2 minutes from fine, casual & fast food dining, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, Publix Market, Whole Foods Market, shopping, urgent care, hospital, gas, post office & fire department.
2. Ample parking, including garage, driveway, street and nearby;
3. Owner is an entertainment lawyer, former professional SAG actor and commercial voice-over artist and understands the unique needs of the film & television industry.
2. Driveway can accommodate 4 cars;
3. Street parking;
4. Hotel and golf course in Carrollwood Village 90 seconds from the home;
5. Beautiful, open park and cultural center in the community, only 90 seconds from the home, with plenty of parking for crew vehicles, camera, lighting & equipment trucks; food & craft services trucks; and
6. Many man-made water features throughout the community.