: USA, New York, Yonkers, Westchester
Huge Commercial office building at: 470 Nepperhan Avenue in Yonkers, New York available for filming and photography projects. The building is 95,000 vacant (116,000 total). There are 4 floors with elevator service and over 90 parking spaces available.
The property/location has recently been included in the filming of NBC’s “The Blacklist” With James Spader
Our building is very film friendly and we have many artists inquiring to film at our location.
We have 2 floors that are "Turn-Key" ready office spaces and the first/fourth floor are raw/vacant spaces
Yonkers, New York is about a 30 minute train ride out of Manhattan's Grand Central Station
• Easily accessible by the Metro North on the Hudson Line between the Yonkers and Glenwood stations (the building is about 1 mile from the Yonkers Metro North Station)
• Beeline Bus service runs along Nepperhan Avenue as well as cross streets especially the Beeline Buses for the Number: 2, 5, 8, 25, and 32 as well as easily accessible to Getty Square which serves as a main hub for Beeline Service
• If traveling by car, the building is off Highway 9 and 9A which is easily accessible to: Interstate 87 and 95 as well as the Henry Hudson Parkway (which will take you down the west side of Manhattan)
• The Building is also not far from the Saw Mill River Parkway which will also run North into the Taconic Parkway or South into Interstate 87
• 20 minute drive to New York City
• There are over 20 different restaurants that deliver and many are free delivery.
• There are about 40 different bars/clubs in the area for after-hours entertaining
• The area of the buildings were once part of the Alexander Smith and Sons Carpet Company Empire which was once of the biggest manufactures of carpets in the world at the beginning of the 20th Century.
• This area is now part of the “YOHO” area which is comprised of various artists working with building owners in the area to create an art district similar to “SOHO” but less expensive and accessible commute into New York City